Charlotte Golf Links is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Tom Doak in 1993. The routing takes each golfer over subtle rolling piedmont as you bypass ponds, streams and heathery rough. With three sets of tees and a par of 71, the course sets up perfectly for all skill levels.
Voted Charlotte's Number One Public Course, Charlotte Golf Links continues to set the standard for public play in the Queen City. Take a walk back in time and experience golf as it was meant to be played!
Golf Course Rules:
- USGA rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Private coolers are not allowed. Only beverages purchased at Charlotte Golf Links may be taken on course.
- Soft spikes required.
- Lateral hazards are defined with red stakes and lines.
- Water hazards are defined with yellow stakes and lines.
- Please replace divots, repair ball marks and rake bunkers.
- Proper attire required at all times.
- Carts are restricted to paths around tees and greens.
- For the enjoyment of all golfers please adhere to the pace of play times in the middle of the scorecard.